Monday, February 28, 2011

cukoo for cocoa cocoa puffs!

happy 6 month birthday to our cereal-eating friends!

our 1st round of cereal poem...
Miss Minnie is ready, 

and Mr. Tully is ready, too!

While she likes to feed herself,

our precious boy doesn't have a clue!

While Minnie likes her food,

and is ready to now go play...

Tully is just plain happy, 

or he might throw it all away!

5 comments:

  1. they are just too cute!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How precious! They're getting so big! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful babies! Will you share where you got their bibs?

    ReplyDelete
  4. seriously adorable! addie used to gag on cereal too! yuck! i finally mixed it w/ a little baby fruit or applesauce and she liked it MUCH better! loving the pictures! goodness they are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found your blog today while reading other blogs and I promise I'm not a stalker!! I am the proud mother of boy/girl twins who are now 24 years old. I sat here and read a lot of your posts including the one where Minnie and Tully were born and the ones where you were trying to get them to sleep through the night. Oh how I wish I had the internet back 24 years ago. I remember feeling like I was the only one in the world who had no sleep, etc. Your family is lovely and it sounds like you are a great mom!!!

    ReplyDelete