Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Daddy's turn.......

our son's profile

our little girl

Hello bloggers!!! It has come to the point in this fantastic time of our lives for me to make a contribution to my lovely wife's blog. I will have to warn you that this entry is short and sweet... unlike the work of the literary genius my wife has become.

Today we had our weekly doctor's appointment, and we finally were able to get great u/s shots of both profiles. Yes......those are great things that we will cherish forever, but the best thing of the day was not captured with a photo.

While the u/s was taking place, our lovely u/s tech started laughing out loud. She said "look, the boy has his hand on his business." I immediately sprung from my stool and laughed out loud to where I think everyone in the office could hear me. It was a very proud moment for me to see my boy being all boy.

Towards the end of our session, the u/s the tech said, "look at her...she is sucking her thumb." That's right. We could see our baby girl sucking her thumb, and it was truly amazing! The 2 little ones already have personalities like their parents.

We are now going on 32 weeks and have about 5 weeks left but possibly less than that. Everything is going as scheduled, and I can't wait for the babies to be here (Maggie, however, can wait for as long as they'll let her).

3 comments:

  1. How sweet Ben! So happy for you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny. Glad you had another great visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you added to the blog Ben! I am so excited for you both!!!

    ReplyDelete