Thursday, May 6, 2010

our twins debut...


our twins had such a big day yesterday. with 2 great health reports (measurements, size, weight, gender, etc.), we are far too excited to keep these images for just ourselves!

after our ultrasound appointment, ben & i had a little bit of time to "digest" our big news. after an hour or so, we then headed off to share our excitement over our little boy and girl. we had previously planned for ALL (and i mean ALL) of our family to assemble together over at my parents' home in order for us to share the news at once.

40 or so members of our family were all in the backyard ready for the big reveal as soon as we arrived. ben and i had previous typed up a little rhyme about each of our twins and attached them to baby bottles. i had the bottles wrapped separately in little white boxes, one for each set of grandparents.

poppy & bibby (ben's parents) opened the first box....and out came the blue bow with the news about our little boy! cheers went up! all were beyond excited!

gigi & pop pop (also known as "ste ste" as ben calls him) opened the second box shortly thereafter....and out popped the pink bow! some were shocked while others cheered equally as loud as they did for our little boy!

family surrounded us when we shared the news, which was a neat image to behold...a BIG blended family with lots of love! there's going to be some serious elbow-throwing at the hospital to hold these little ones and that is even before our wonderful, amazing, & supportive friends get there!

god knew our twins way before we did. ben and i found out next. family was to then follow. now....it's your turn! we hope you enjoy these twins as much as we do!

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!!! Congrats Mom & Dad!!! We are so thankful for a wonderful report and can't WAIT to meet your sweet baby boy and girl - we are so thrilled for your family :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't seem to get the hang of this blog stuff, I thought I had already posted a comment, but apparently it did not take. I think I said, I LOVE THOSE BABIES! and their Mommy & Daddy, too!

    ReplyDelete