i am not "worried." i am not "stressed." the issue is that the list of questions i have literally streaming through my mind are limitless. the moment one question pops into my brain, another one takes over. my brain is like a a huge, never-ending run-on sentence.
luckily, comforting words "pop" into my mind simultaneously to give my restlessness a sense of equilibrium.
"Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you"
"Be still and take heart in the Lord"
"For I know the plans I have for you....plans to comfort & not to harm you. Plans
to give you hope & a future"
"For everything becomes perfect in God's time"
i have to know that tomorrow is a part of god's perfect timing for our twins. he has gotten them to this point so why in the world would he not carry them further? tomorrow is simply going to be awesome. i cannot begin to imagine.
whatever we see tomorrow will be mine and ben's future. those will be the faces on our christmas cards in the years to come. those little ones will be what we talk about and think about constantly. those precious twins will be who we take over to our supper club friends' homes to play with their wonderful little ones. those twins will be toted to knoxville for ut games and tailgating with our wonderful college friends. the twins we will find out about tomorrow will be born into 2 huge, close-knit families that already love them tremendously. whatever these babies are, one thing is for certain....they are tremendously lucky little duckies. i simply can't wait to learn more about them....tomorrow!!!!
i just cant wait to hear what you're having!!! praying for you today!
ReplyDeleteI love you, Ben and those "duckies" so much.
ReplyDeleteI can hardly stand myself. Everytime I read another chapter about this journey, I can't wait until I get to read the next. I love you, Ben and those "duckies!"
These babies are so blessed. Praying for a great report today!!!!!
ReplyDelete