one would think that god would align every detail just perfectly for such a special occasion, right? let's just say god had his own little agenda for minnie & tully's big day. oh december 5th....what an interesting day you turned out to be!
for starters, a nice, intimate family gathering turned into a house full of 40 people. while every single person who stepped foot into our home has NOTHING but genuine love for these babies, it sure was a stressful event to plan for! all that was missing was a partridge in a pear tree.
getting utensils, plates, glasses, etc all ready is one thing and cooking for that many is in a completely different realm altogether! so....i did none of it myself. i'd like to tell you i did everything down to the last folded napkin, but i would be one lyin' momma if i did. one of mom's sweet friends took care of everything...and i mean everything. she about had to help me nurse in between the ceremony and the party! thankfully, i didn't break her in THAT much!
the twins' special day, however, did have one very unwelcome visitor....SNOW! who would have ever thought that old man winter would blow on into town on the day my precious babies got washed in the water!?
from tully getting dressed in minnie's lacy number to me hiding with my nephew, hylton, watching thomas the train in order to "make it" through the soiree, it was one heck of a baptism....can i get an amen?
![]() |
| minnie in her precious double french lace bonnet.... |
![]() |
| tully is too pretty in his little number as well... |
| angel face in his manly lace:) |
| we could just eat her up... |


I love these gowns they are wearing. Where are they from? I also love the other ones in one of your posts that is white with a small bit of blue down the front. They are so cute. I have a little boy and have been looking for something similar. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteOh Margarita!...sounds like you could've used a margarita from here through dec. 25th..hehe! I am SOOO bummed I missed my "pairs" baptism! They sure are the cutest little lacy babies I have ever seen! I wouldn't expect them to be dressed with anything but the best! Snow brings added joy to their day! :) Love you!
ReplyDelete